Processing methods and commonly used equipment
The basic methods of granite processing are: sawing, grinding and polishing, cutting, chiseling, singeing, auxiliary processing, and inspection and repair.
1) The sawing process is to use a stone sawing machine to cut granite blocks into rough boards (normal thickness is 20mm or 10mm), or semi-waste products with strips, blocks and other shapes. This process is a rough machining process, which has a serious impact on the rate of block boards, the quality of the boards, and the economic benefits of the enterprise. Commonly used equipment for sawing and processing includes a frame-type large-scale automatic sanding sand saw for granite; a multi-blade bidirectional cutting machine; a multi-blade computer-controlled granite cutting machine and a granite circular sawing machine.
2) The purpose of grinding and polishing is to further process the sawn rough board to make the thickness, flatness and gloss reach the required level. This process needs to be completed in several steps. First, rough grinding and leveling are required, and then gradually through semi-fine grinding, fine grinding, fine grinding and polishing, so that the original color, pattern and luster of the granite are fully revealed, and a better decorative effect is obtained. . Commonly used equipment are: automatic multi-head continuous grinder, diamond leveling machine, bridge grinder, disc grinder, reverse rough grinder, and hand grinder.
3) The cutting process is to use a cutting machine to cut the rough or polished plate according to the required specifications and dimensions. Commonly used equipment for cutting processing includes longitudinal multi-saw blade cutter, transverse cutter, bridge cutter, cantilever cutter, hand cutter, etc.
4) Chiseling processing is a traditional processing method. After wedging, chiseling, chopping, trimming, grinding and other methods, the rough embryo is processed into the required product. Its appearance can be rock surface, reticulated surface, hammer surface or Glossy. Commonly used hand tools for processing, such as hammer, axe, chisel, and chisel. Some processing can use stone splitting machine, stone planer, automatic hammer chisel, automatic sandblasting machine, etc.
5) Singeing processing, also known as singeing processing, is to apply the difference in thermal expansion coefficients of different mineral particles that make up granite, and use flame spraying to loosen the thermal expansion of local particles on the surface, forming an undulating and orderly rough decorative pattern. This rough granite slab is suitable for anti-skid aerial and outdoor wall decoration. Commonly used equipment is an automatic singeing machine for granite.
6) Auxiliary processing is to grind, chamfer, open holes, drill holes, mill grooves, mill edges, etc., on the cut and polished stone according to requirements. Commonly used equipment includes automatic edge grinding and chamfering machine, profile milling machine, thin-wall drilling machine, hand-held diamond circular saw, hand-held polishing machine and so on.
7) Inspection and repair, natural granite inevitably has cracks and holes, and small defects may also occur during the processing process. After cleaning, inspection, drying, and storage, the defects can be bonded and repaired to reduce the waste rate. This process is usually a manual operation, and an automatic continuous blowing and repairing air dryer is used in the advanced processing line.