How to clean the marble background wall How to clean and maintain the marble wall
How to clean the marble background wall
Method 1: To clean the marble wall, you can prepare two buckets of water, one bucket of clean water, and a small amount (about 200 ml) of detergent in the other bucket.
Method 2: Target the stained center of the marble wall and use a spatula to quietly scrape off the stain on the marble wall.
Method 3: Dip the towel into the water with detergent to clean the marble wall, wring it out, and wipe it from top to bottom along the wall.
Method 4: The seams between marble and marble also need to be cleaned, usually with a small brush.
Method 5: When scraping the dirt on the marble wall with a shovel, the shovel should be close to the wall to prevent the marble wall from being scratched.
Method 6: Remove the old wax on the marble wall first, then stop cleaning according to this procedure, and then seal the wax.
Method 7: The cleaning specifications should reach the visually that the marble wall is clean and free of stains. After cleaning the indoor marble wall, wipe 50cm with a paper towel, and there is no obvious pollution.
Marble background wall maintenance method
Step 1: Marble waxing and curing
(1) Domestic marble maintenance is mainly divided into cleaning and protection. There are two main protective construction methods, one is protection before marble construction, and the other is protection after stone construction.
(2) At present, an advanced high-tech stone curing product—impermeable protective agent is widely used at home and abroad. This protective agent can play three functions when dissolved in water: clean and maintain the air; if it contains microcrystalline particles, it can also improve the brightness; remove possible moisture, and sufficiently reduce the need for frequent cleaning. Care If you stop taking care of these simple points, natural stone can naturally prolong the life span and maintain its bright as new luster for a long time.
(3) But for different types of stone, the curing agent will naturally be changed, and it will show different effects in different environments and different equipment process conditions. Stones must be based on their own characteristics. If they are not selected properly, they will not only fail to achieve the desired effect, but will also complicate the problem. Therefore, the correct selection of the marble curing agent is the key to the quality of the curing project.
(4) Waxing and polishing of marble is an effective method of nurturing, but this kind of nurturing has many disadvantages: first, the wax surface absorbs ash; second, the wax layer blocks the pores of the marble, and the moisture inside the marble cannot be exposed, which causes Marble is prone to lesions; third, the wax layer is softer and easily worn out, and cannot really meet the requirements for maintaining the marble.
Step 2: Crystallization Disposal
(1) Stopping the recrystallization treatment of marble is a relatively popular way to maintain it. Marble recrystallization is divided into two parts, one part refers to the machine tool part, the other part is the special chemical data part; the chemical data is also Two types: one is the recrystallization of granite and the other is the recrystallization of marble.
(2) The basic principle of stone crystallization is to separate some special chemical materials from the structure of the marble surface with the help of the heat generated by mechanical friction, and produce a new hard crystal layer. Use these stone recrystallization systems to treat granite and marble. Nourishment can make the marble sky get a bright, refreshing and natural effect. It can also improve the wear resistance level of the marble surface and make it more durable.